Downloadable Mp3 Singing Exercises

August 16, 2009 by
Filed under Ian's Blog

Ian’s Cover Songs

My Grown Up Christmas List

Download The Backing Track

Pro Vocal Warm Up

Download Here To download all exercises right click on the “Download Here” link and save.

Tone Development Exercises

Dynamics Exercise 1

Dynamics Exercise 2

Dynamics Exercise 3

Quick Vocal Warm Up

Vibrato Exercises

Download Here

Comments

12 Responses to “Downloadable Mp3 Singing Exercises”
  1. RON POLSON says:

Great site, Ian! i finally got a few moments to look at some of the exercises.

I need to strengthen my voice so that i can hold notes longer. Which one would be right for me?

Also you might like to correct the grammar in the note about keith Urban; it shoud read “AN octave”, not “A octave”! Regards; RON

2. Antun Klipa says:

You have done a great job Ian!
    Now I can finally sing & drive.
    Thanks again.

Hey Antun,

Thanks for the comment!
    If you want a complete mp3 course for your car
    check out the Premium Vocal Course I released
    to my subscribers just today.

Cheers,

4. Ted says:

Hello again Ian!

Thank you so much for your quick response! You are definitely an awesome person! I also wanted to mention about the page with some of your personal information, About Ian. I was amazed at the thought of building and designing your own home!

About my progress singing, I realized that the “Chest Voice” and the “Head Voice” are 2 distinct areas. I was not allowed to use “Head Voice.” I was told it was wrong. I am experiencing something a little funny about that right now. I’m not sure why it’s happening. What made me think of it was you used the term “Flipping” in one of the videos. What’s happening is I’m flipping to this weird place and I’m thinking it’s falsetto? I’m trying to push my way past that having a little difficulty at the moment because I was a little bit tender. So, I backed off a bit to work through this. By the way, the lemon & honey drink is great! I’m a bit confused why would this be happening.

One of the greatest to the moment discoveries is I can actually sing higher notes if I’m not forcing them out. Gentle is letting me reach notes that I haven’t touched in years too! Just to let you know that I have been doing your warmups every morning and maybe once or twice in the evening. Once before I start my practice routine and then as a warm down when I’m done. I only wish that I would have recorded myself before I started, and now just so you can see how much difference doing the excercises have made in just 4 weeks. I’m feeling like the “Tin Man” after they oiled up his squeeky joints!

Thanks again,

-Ted

Have a great day Ian.

Hi Ted,

If you are unsure what sound you are flipping into, falsetto will be very breathy, while head voice will be more hooty sounding. It’s awesome you have made such progress in only 4 weeks! Keep it up!

Ian :)

6. Ted says:

Hello Ian,

This has been an incredilble ride for me. I’ve consistantly followed your directions, I’m doing the excercises…etc. I wish I would have recorded my voice before I had started doing any vocal excercises to hear the “Before & After” and compare the difference. Luckily, I have versions of a song that I had previously recorded to do a comparison. The last version I did I ended up rasing the key a whole step. I know in Jan of 2013 it would have been about 2 years? So, your projection of about a half step a year is right on in my case.

I’m subscribed to you on Youtube…

I’d like to wish you and your Family A Very Merry Christmas!

7. Adrian Ganter says:

Hey Ian. Love these warmups! Going to download each one and work on them. Thanks in advance :D

8. Adrian Ganter says:

Exercises* Not necessarily warmups haha.

9. Ted Rivera says:

Hello Ian,

Stopping by to wish you and your family an incredible & Prosperous ‘New Year’

Thanks to your “FREE” Singing Courses, in addition to all the Free MP3′s

You’ve opened up a whole new world for me!

Thank you!

10. claire riza lagrimas says:

wow ! i love your techniques in teaching,hope you dont mind if I use it to my voice student their only few but im happy teaching,music is my life,teaching is a fulfillment for me ,im teaching for free at our church,i work also in a private music studio here in pilipinas teaching piano and voice,your such a great help.God bless you always!

Hi Claire. That’s fine. Feel free to contact me if you ever need any advice. Thanks Ian :)

12. Kingsley Daniel says:

God bless u 4 giving this out without asking for a dim. I Love it! Thanks Ian!